Adrian's Toy Project
Adrian is working on a 'TOY' project, trying to improve his new ideas for the design of toys for the market place, easy to be made but special as a design and in materials used.
Photo: Adrian Gheorghe 5th March 2013
Adrian has a small company which produces hand-made toys. He has a USA invention certificate for a 'moving faces' toy.
Adrian strongly believes that a toy has to be ecologically friendly, first, as to materials, paints and so on.
• Cheaper than others
• Animated if possible.
• Interesting for children, depending on their age.
He has hundreds of draft projects of this type.
• The Xylophone is a toy made up of small pieces of different woods, to make different sounds when hit with a small stick.
• The Sweet Worm is a very soft, long and flexible worm, which can take any position, and which children use in many different ways.
• Fruits Gate is a friendly wall, with holes through it, in the form of different fruits and other things, and also a set of these shapes which can be passed only through its own hole, each making points for the winner to choose the right fruit for the right hole.
• The Pillow is a very friendly moon shaped pillow which protexts the neck of the child and stays where he needs it, during sleep.
• Ballista is a soft and non-dangerous toy, made of eco-friendly materials. When the child hits the hand of the toy, the ballista throws a soft ball.
This is a very safe wooden toy, having the wheels kept inside the car, so that it is not possible for children to remove them and try to eat them.
The wooden rocking horse is a pull-along toy, which rises up and down as it moves across the floor.
Photo: Adrian Gheorghe 17th April 2012
This is a very simple but useful toy, a sock with two faces on it, one surface with a boy's face, one with a girl's face.
This is used to tell stories, and it is easy to switch from the boy's story to the girl's story.
Photo: Adrian Gheorghe 16th April 2012
Alexis Project Filiasi/Romania
RC J/263/230/2007 CIF 21464151